Saturday, April 10, 2010

I wear my undies on the outside

Hi team - it's Lee here. Since being admitted into hospital on Wednesday for surgery I've spent a lot of my spare time lying in bed wondering about several things.

I wondered whether there are any real flesh and blood doctors that are even half as attractive as the ones on TV.  There aren't.

I wondered whether hospital food got progressively worse the longer you were subjected to it.  It does.

I wondered whether nurses have favourite patients who they give special treatment to.  They do.

I wondered whether I would be one of those favourite patients.  I was.

I wondered whether visits from my gorgeous husband, friends and Mum & Poppa would make me feel infinitely better.  They did.  

So as you can see I spent a fair bit of my time wondering about very important things, which I guess makes me Wonder Woman.  Which I guess means I should wear my undies on the outside.  

No comments:

Post a Comment